Protect what matters most with Sokol Eisenberg Insurance. We are an insurance agency in Columbus, OH, helping people find better insurance coverage for their lifestyle needs.
At Sokol Eisenberg Insurance, we have mastered how to take the confusion and worry out of insurance. Since 1925, our focus has been on protecting you and your family and protecting your assets, your business, and your estate. We sincerely believe that no one person can be a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to advising on insurance. Our agency is therefore composed of specialists in every facet of risk management. Our depth of knowledge comes from advising multiple generations for nearly 100 years.
Whether you’re looking for home and auto or commercial insurance, our team is prepared to help. Call us at (614) 235-1111 or fill out the form below to get started!
Protect Yourself With Insurance Plans From Sokol Eisenberg Insurance
The importance of having an all-encompassing insurance plan that accounts for your lifestyle has never been higher.
With so many insurance agencies and plans available, it’s not enough to settle on a basic plan when your life may demand better coverage.
Here at Sokol Eisenberg Insurance, we make obtaining the proper coverage simple. Our insurance agents will work directly with you to identify any gaps in your coverage and give you plan recommendations to fill those gaps.
Our Insurance Agents Help With
- Commercial Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Individual Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Property & Casualty
- Insurance Audit
Group Health Insurance:
- January 2021 plans and rates are now available
- Access to multiple health-underwritten Chamber MEWA plans, as well as ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliant plans
- Group coverage for sole proprietors*
Life Insurance (COVID Concerns)
- COVID has a lot of our clients assessing life insurance coverage right now. We wanted to reach out and let you know, you and your family are not on your own during this time. In the coming weeks, we plan to share common questions and answers we've received with you to help.
- Even if you're young and healthy, COVID can raise questions and add unexpected stress. Maybe you were focused on saving for retirement or a down payment on a car or home. But in these times, it's hard not to ask yourself: If anything happens to me, will my loved ones be ok?
- No matter your age, life insurance is way more than a financial decision - it's a simple and powerful way to provide for your family should the unimaginable happen. Plus, the earlier you invest in a policy and peace of mind, the less expensive it will be.
- If you're rethinking your decision to forego life insurance, give us a call. Let's talk about your needs and discuss options that will provide stability for your familiy for many years to come.